| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nome, Alaska in October is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with snow occasionally. A mere 34.3mm (1.4in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Nome, Alaska are dull with on average merely 3:15 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:08 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 9:50.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nome, Alaska October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Nome, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Nome, Alaska:
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 835.2 kms (519 miles) NNE
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 834.1 kms (518.3 miles) NNE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 688.6 kms (427.9 miles) ENE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) NNE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 833.5 kms (518 miles) E
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 407.2 kms (253.1 miles) E
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 949.5 kms (590 miles) E
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 513.4 kms (319 miles) ESE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 799.7 kms (497 miles) E
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 865.7 kms (538 miles) ESE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 453.8 kms (282 miles) SSE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 902.9 kms (561.1 miles) ESE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) SE